Somewhere

I liked this project but it took a lot of tries to find a good match with the lighting because I was unsure how to change the lighting of just one layer and not the other. I tried to put myself in the full house family, on the cover of frozen, at the table in mean girls, and I even made another copy of myself at whistler but standing on my board. Overall I am proud of my final product at the top of whistler in Canada because this is somewhere I really want to go and I actually see myself being and placing myself here using photoshop makes me want to take this picture there. The hardest part was finding the right match to work with but once I found a good match it was smooth sailing. This project took me about 2 1/2 hours to complete but I personally think it ended up working really well besides the minor focus issues that I had with the stone next to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jack Skellington Calligram

Autoscopy